Reporting of incidents at the workplace
- ISS operates on sites at many locations around the world, and errors or behavior of employees that do not meet our values and code of conduct must be raised with the relevant ISS manager or department.
- Matters concerning serious harm or death to people, violent or discriminative behavior, including sexual harassment in the workplace, or violations of human rights, including modern slavery in the workplace, are considered as serious or sensitive concerns. These can be reported globally under the Speak Up policy, if you have not been successful in addressing these with the ISS manager or the People & Culture department.
Reporting of theft and misappropriation of company or client assets
- Thefts or misappropriation of ISS’ or a clients assets by an ISS employee or manager, should be addressed with the direct manager or the legal department. If you cannot address this with the manager or legal department, you should inform the Chief Financial Officer.
- In cases where you cannot address theft or misappropriation with management in your local ISS organization, you can consider reporting the incident under the Speak Up policy.
ISS has a zero tolerance policy towards employees and/or business partners that commit fraud. Fraud is deliberate deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain. Fraud can take many forms at all levels of an organization. A few examples are presented below, but is by no means, an exhaustive list of possible fraud in our business.
- An example is the falsification of time and attendance records or pay rates, which may lead to payment of excessive wages to the person receiving the payment. If you experience this type of fraud in the workplace, you should normally contact the payroll department.
- Fraud can also occur in cases where suppliers or subcontractor collaborate with ISS managers to overcharge ISS for the goods or services they provide. If you become aware of collaboration with suppliers or subcontractors, you should normally contact the legal department or chief financial officer.
Violation of Law Reporting
- ISS strives to be a law-abiding corporate citizen across all the countries where we are present and operates our business in compliance with international and local laws and regulations. In particular, ISS has issued internal policies to ensure compliance with anti-corruption and competition laws.
- Violations of anti-corruption and competition laws are considered serious and sensitive concerns, which can be reported under the Speak Up policy.
Australia +(61) 384004587
Brazil +(55) 2135000242
Chile +(56) 225708734
China +(86) 1053875779
Denmark +(45) 38176348
Finland +(358) 942450434
France +(33) 182889360
Indonesia +(62) 8033218106
India +(91) 0008000501320
Mexico +(52) 5511689935
Netherlands +(31) 208081296
Norway +(47) 23962607
Spain +(34) 911233031
Sweden +(46) 638800915
Switzerland +(41) 435086912
Switzerland Fr +(41) 435084660
Switzerland It +(41) 435084643
Turkey +(90) 2129001873
United Kingdom +(44) 02035144260
USA +(1) 6467129310
PEOPLE MAKE PLACES
40,500+ customers across 30+ countries